Sunday, August 19, 2012

IN THE STILLNESS OF YOUR HEART I SPEAK



2012-08-19

When I find a Soul willing to say ”yes” to Me, I come to him often and use him as long as he complies with My desires.

Such a Soul is invaluable to Me and I bestow many graces and favours upon him.

The World and indeed those who are close, benefit as well, for great and infinite is the power that I have and wish to lavish on those that I favour.

I inspire you to ask for much, My Mother extends Her hand to you that you may be strengthened in your efforts to comply with My demands on you.

I alone know when a Soul is best suited for a mission, better am I to judge this even more than you yourself, who are not aware of your own capabilities in My training.

My Kingdom is at hand and you are a part of it, created ultimately for My glory and for your benefit.

Most of you are thinking that I will come to you in a way that is spectacular, and that you will have no alternative but to do My Will, but you are always free to increase your faith in compliance, or not.

Actually, I come with that still small voice, most of the time, I am persistent if I see even a glimmer of hope that you might respond willingly, I then proceed with much joy, all of heaven rejoices also.

I take notice of a life that consistently is trying to do better and who also puts a sincere effort into
prayer, and one who spends time with Me, in an eagerness to know Me and My concerns.

In the Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist, I give My very Self, completely to such a one, and await a
response that tells Me of their love also for Me alone.

A love that tells Me, that they will be willing to put themselves out for others, for My cause, as I desire.

You must be willing to receive Me often, in order to be ready, strengthened, and capable to move
forward with what you will have to bear and possibly to lead others.

I Myself will shepherd you, for you are weak, I have appointed priests, that will guide and administer to you the Sacraments, essential for your well being and growth, but I ultimately will protect and 
nourish you Myself.

Humbly sit at My feet, and receive all that I have planned for you, ordained from the beginning of time, for it was then, that I first thought you into existence and into My heart forever.

INRI

No comments: