Monday, March 29, 2010

Prophecy at St. Michael's Ridgetown May 6, 2001

A Prophecy for the New Millennium

This is a prophecy from the Heart of God to all of his children, not just those in Ridgetown.  Though it is now a prophecy from 9 years ago, time means nothing to God.  It is fresh today as well.

As our beloved Pontiff is under attack, as is the Church, over the scourge that sexual abuse created in our very midst, we know that the victory is in Jesus Christ and that His Death and Resurrection which we prepare to celebrate this Holy Week was sufficient, and that our battle is not against the flesh and blood of those who would persecute the Church, but against the evil that is behind our persecutors.

Pray for Our Beloved Peter, and for all those who would seek to crucify him.
My dearest children, don't be afraid;
Give me the difficulties you face.
Cast all your burdens here upon me,
And I will show my healing grace.

I have come to set a new fire among you.
Perhaps my plan is still not clear,
But I am transforming the hearts of many
In this great millennium year.

Fight the darkness that is all around you.
Trust in your God, your guiding Light.
Through my Spirit and your sacrifices
My Church will again be unified.

Pray, be silent that you may hear my voice;
I will be giving you today
An abundant measure of my love, my power.
I have chosen you to prepare my way.

On the cross my Son redeemed you,
But so many have been failing.
You are exposed to this world's evil.
My human race is sick and ailing.

Over and over I have spoken to you
About my vision and what I have planned.
Grow deeper and deeper in my love
And walk with me daily hand in hand.

I am your joy, your hope, your life.
If you have me you have everything.
I am calling you to a new awakening.
Lift up my Son, your Lord and King.

My dearest children, turn to silence,
And obey the word I have given you today.
My Church is on the verge of a new springtime,
The dawning of a new day.

No comments: