Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prophecy Ridgetown May 2, 1999

Jesus Weeps

In this prophecy before the 2000 Jubilee, the Lord calls us urgently, knowing that we move very SSSLLLOOOWWLLYY.  Yet, He is patient to forgive our sinfulness, and never takes His love away from us.

Let us wake up.

My children, I look upon this dark lost world.
My heart is sad.  My Son is weeping.
My little lambs are suffering from a lack of love.
Because many sheep are blinded and still sleeping.

Oh how I love to bring peace and justice.
When will my people come to realize
That they need a personal relationship with Jesus
And be more willing to suffer and to sacrifice?

Give me your old life, your frustration
And I will fill you with joy, love and peace.
I will give you a new spirit and new heart.
My gifts and power I will release.

I desire to delight my people throughout the earth
And I will demonstrate my love and my power.
I will wipe out the marks of the evil one.
Satan is keeping you in bondage up until this very hour.

Time is running out my dear ones.
Don't look for excuses any more.
Reach out to the lost, the poor, the broken hearted
And I will bless you more and more.

I will wrap you in a jealous love
If you are obedient to this call.
I will make others look great
But my dear ones I will keep small.

My children imitate Jesus.
Through a life of suffering and deep humility.
Be available, dedicated and spirit filled
Go and lead the lost to me.

Make your commitment and bind together.
It was I your God who called you here.
I am calling you to fasting, prayer, and reconciliation.
The year 2000 is drawing near.

I have given signs and warnings.
Look around you - earthquakes, famines and disasters.
Wake up dear ones from your sleep
And hear the call of your Lord and Master.

No comments: